The school canteen is a modern boarding facility, that offers lunches not only to pupils and employers, but also to boarders from schools in neighbourhood and to health centres. Every boarder can choose one of three meals, vegetarian meal is always on the list. A substantial soup is offered every day. 2 kinds of salad, as well as fruit and desserts and three kinds of beverages are available.
The boarders can choose their meals for the new month on the internet, or using a ordering box. They can cancel their orders in advance in the same way. They use a pre-paid chip for getting their meal. This chip can be bought when paying for the first month. The price of the nonreturnable chip is 130,-. When lost or damaged, it has to be purchased again for the same price.
- Usually within the last three days of the month, the exact date and time is written at the entrance of the school in advance, at the sales point of the office and on the school website.
- Furthermore, meals can be paid within other mornings from 7.a.m. to 8. a.m.
- The meal for the present day must be bought at least one day in advance.
- When paying of collection account or account balance, it is necessary to activate the payment at the canteen office or on the internet, at least one day in advance.
- Lunch Nr. 1 is automatically ordered when paying for the meals or by their activation at the canteen office.
- Payment can be made in cash at the canteen office, or by collection account of the bank account.